Why this seminar?
Student loan debt is surpassing credit card debt and exceeding one trillion dollars. Absorbing tens of thousands of dollars in debt leaves students and their families vulnerable to a host of risks. Student loans generally CANNOT be discharged in a bankruptcy. Medical professionals and attorneys who default on their student loans can lose their license to practice. Tax refunds, social security, and disability payments can be garnished if a student or a co-signer defaults. These facts are not shared when many families sign up for financial aid assistance.
What you will learn?
- How to obtain a $100,000+ college education for 60% to 70% less without scholarships or grants.
- The ugly truth about student loans.
- The top mistakes students and their families make when financing college.
- 10 proven strategies for obtaining a debt-free degree and beating the high cost of college.
- Learn how to pay off those lingering student loans.
- Understanding FAFSA.
- Understanding the realities of grants and scholarships and how to obtain them.
- The Debt Free College Degree High School Senior Year Crash Course: “I didn’t plan. I have no money. What do we do?”
Watch the stories of these graduates that have earned their degrees by employing the strategies learned at the Debt Free College Degree Seminar.
What is the Value of this Seminar?
This seminar offers information most college shoppers are unaware of. Most wise real estate or vehicle shoppers do their due diligence BEFORE making a purchase. They research and invest in educating themselves before signing the contract. This is done in an effort to avoid making a costly mistake. Unfortunately, millions of families do not take this same approach when it comes to paying for college. As a result, many students and their parents make one of the worst financial decisions of their lives.
By making a $100 to $300 investment in the seminar and learning strategies that could save you $75,000 dollars or more in college expenses and loan interest—the potential return on investment is tremendous!*
*Debt Free College Degree The Seminar cannot guarantee specific returns on investment. The results are dependent upon the level of effort implemented by each individual.