Debt Free College Degree Masterclass LIVE Recording – Free Admission
Date(s): Sat, Nov 23, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
River of Life
4207 Norcross Street
Temple Hills, MD 20748
DON’T MISS THE LIVE RECORDING OF DEBT FREE COLLEGE DEGREE – THE MASTERCLASS
WHAT IS THE DEBT FREE COLLEGE DEGREE MASTERCLASS?
The Debt Free College Degree Masterclass walks you step-by-step through the process of financing a college education, debt free. This seminar will give you the tools for long-term educational and financial success. The information shared in this seminar can save families 60% to 70% off of the “sticker price” of college.
Every year, millions of families will be faced with funding college. The challenges of the college financing process can intimidate those who are not prepared. In an uncertain economy, it is critical for college students to make wise financial decisions for long-term success. Millions of students overpay and take on a lifetime of college debt. Don’t be in that number!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Students currently enrolled in college.
- Students and families preparing for college.
- Those who want to become knowledgeable about the college financing process.
- Individuals considering pursuing a graduate degree.
WHY THIS MASTERCLASS?
Student loan debt is surpassing credit card debt and exceeding one trillion dollars. Absorbing tens of thousands of dollars in debt leaves students and their families vulnerable to a host of risks. Student loans generally CANNOT be discharged in a bankruptcy. Medical professionals and attorneys who default on their student loans can lose their license to practice. Tax refunds, social security, and disability payments can be garnished if a student or a co-signer defaults. These facts are not shared when many families sign up for financial aid assistance.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- How to obtain a $100,000+ college education for 60% to 70% less without scholarships or grants.
- The ugly truth about student loans.
- The top mistakes students and their families make when financing college.
- 10 proven strategies for obtaining a debt-free degree and beating the high cost of college.
- Learn how to pay off those lingering student loans.
- Understanding FAFSA.
- Understanding the realities of grants and scholarships and how to obtain them.
- The Debt Free College Degree High School Senior Year Crash Course: “I didn’t plan. I have no money. What do we do?