Money Mondays Meet Up with Jay Cameron
Date(s): Mon, Apr 2, 2018
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Busboys & Poets
5331 Baltimore Ave
Hyattsville, MD 20781
Join Jay Cameron April 2 for the Kickoff of “Money Mondays — Meet Up” Live at Busboys & Poets in Hyattsville, MD.
Money Mondays is designed to be a FREE, monthly resource that encourages and cultivates financial independence. Many cultural issues can be traced back to the lack of a financial education. So in order to reverse the trend, this event has been created to promote wise money choices.
Monday Mondays will take place the first Monday of each month at Busboys & Poets in Hyattsville, MD from 7pm — 9pm. Food will be available for purchase. We look forward to seeing you at one of the Money Mondays Meet Ups.
This month’s topic: Special Edition of Debt Free College Degree — The Seminar
As a part of Jay’s commitment to financial literacy, Jay is offering a special FREE edition of Debt Free College Degree – The Seminar LIVE! This seminar normally costs $75 to $199 but Jay is offering it for FREE for this special occasion. Enjoy a nice dinner and learn how to earn a top-quality college education DEBT FREE! Food will be available for purchase.
What you will learn?
- How to obtain a $100,000+ college education for 60% to 70% less without scholarships or grants.
- Dispelling the MYTHS about the college financing process.
- The ugly truth about student loans.
- The TOP mistakes students and their families make when financing college.
- 10 proven strategies for obtaining a debt-free degree and beating the high cost of college.
- Learn how to pay off those lingering student loans.
- Understanding FAFSA.
- Understanding the realities of grants and scholarships and how to obtain them.
- The High School Senior Year Debt Free Crash Course — “I didn’t plan. I have no money. What do we do?!”