- All participants must register in advance and be accepted into the program.
- Each session is limited to 35 young women between the ages of 14 to 18.
- Participants will be given weekly Life Work assignments.
- Attendance is critical in order to gain the most from the program.
- Your high-schooler should have a desire to want to improve her life by participating in this program. This is not a program for someone who is not interested in improving.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) will be required to attend an online orientation before their child can participate in the program. This orientation can be attended online at your convenience prior to the start of the sessions.
- There is currently no fee for these sessions. Participants will be required to pay for fees associated with any trips or special activities should they be scheduled.
- All electronic devices must be turned OFF during the sessions.
- Disrespectful or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated under any circumstances.