Message from Jay:
Here are some common “fears” people have about Africa
- Lots of vaccinations are required (truth is that many places only require ONE or TWO)
- There are no upscale accommodations (truth is that there are 4 and 5 Star accommodations all over Africa)
- You are going to be attacked in Africa. Of course anything can happen anywhere but I never felt unsafe on ANY of my trips to Africa.
- Everything is “third world” (they have WiFi, malls, Uber in Ghana 🇬🇭, resorts, museums, upscale restaurants, movie theaters, swimming pools, multi-million dollar homes, etc.)
- All of Africa is the same (truth is that Africa is a continent with more than 50 countries with thousands of cultures, languages and cuisines)
- I can’t afford it! (with the proper plan, you CAN afford it)
What you should expect from the online info session?
- You will receive a thorough breakdown about the Africa travel process.
- An understanding about why Africa is once again becoming the new frontier for tourism, personal education and entrepreneurship
- How you can plan a trip to different countries in Africa
- For those concerned about affordability, you will learn strategies to help you develop an African travel plan